Wednesday, December 26, 2012

LAST XMAS IN THE FROZEN NORTH?



I can’t believe that I actually traded this

 for this.

 When we left Ft Pierce, we had the A/C on.  We had to turn the heat on when we got to Kentucky.  The drive itself was easy, if long.  Christmas with my Mother and my brother and his family was wonderful.  Kathleen was welcomed immediately.  Then, on to Columbus and Kathleen’s family—lots of sisters and then her grandkids, Ashley and Kaitlyn. 

  Christmas with family is good, even for a “Bah humbug! Scrooge like me.  I can do without the white stuff though.
            But the presents are always great!  We never seem to tire of giving and receiving.  I was very lucky this year.  Eat your hearts out, boys!  I was the proud recipient of a . . .

New lamp shade.  OK, so Kathleen thought the old one needed to be replaced.  What was wrong with the old one?  I thought it had character befitting its antiquity.

  So guys, eat your hearts out, I got a new lamp shade for Xmas!


            Xmas has been nice, but it’s time to get back to the pool!

1 comment:

Cookie Parker said...

LOL!!! LOVE the new lampshade...but I MOSTLY love how Kathleen has erased your bah humbug. I am so happy for you, Peter.